Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default updated....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
1. What size is your bed? a Full size

2. Who do you share it with? No one currently; just me.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? organic cotton

4. How often do you change your sheets? as often as necessary (1x wk or more)

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 9

6. What kind of pillows are they? a mix of down and cotton

7. What position do you sleep in? I start out on my left side

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 9-9:30 pm

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? books (non-fiction or crime novels or dystopian novels), assorted magazines, meditation books...

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes.

11. What does it look like? My bed frame is from the 50s era: it is made of blonde wood and has two compartments for either side of the bed and the middle of the headboard is open (a good place for pictures, tissues or a small glass of water or any sort of keepsake).

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I am happy with the collection I have (cotton or silk)

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Since it's only me, I begin with being in the middle and often end up sideways on my left or right side or sometimes on my back or on my tummy.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? The bed must be in pristine shape (clean, no crumbs, fresh linens and smell lovely)

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Just me; sometimes my youngest son would come sit on the bed and visit with me late at night.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? When I was younger, yes.

17. How old is your mattress? I bought a new mattress about two years ago, it's a pillow-top....

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? 3 quilts, two blankets, a hand crocheted afghan, one chemise and one 'down' comforter.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? (see below)

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? (see below)

*** answers for questions no. 19 & 20: Thou shalt not scare me nor defile my sacred bed of loveliness with any monster or insect or anything that would disrupt the loveliness found in the heavenliness of my bed.

Thought I would update my post, from a few years ago.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote