Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Since we are in the process of switching beds, I will use the new bed when answering this quiz. Queen

2. Who do you share it with? My husband, two dogs and some cats

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Winter is flannel. But I LOVE cotton in the summer

4. How often do you change your sheets? About every week.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Buying new ones, so time will tell. Looking at down. The ones I have currently have some form of synthetic in them.

7. What position do you sleep in? Always curled on side

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 4am. I sleep to 10:30 or 11am. Thats about 7 hours.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? I read. I watch Youtube.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes

11. What does it look like? The bed is a high pillar brass bed

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I have to pick out new sheets here pretty soon. I am thinking we are going to go with flowers now. We had a western theme going on.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? the right.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? I do not like food in the bed. The windows are over our heads and I have to have the drapes and the windows open

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Probably 7...2 adult humans, the rest animals

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? No

17. How old is your mattress? 5 years old but we are getting a new one already. Nice mattress but I want a pillow top

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? one blanket, 1 cover, 1 top sheet

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? animal feces. Thank god they dont do that!

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? any of my exes! LOL