View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #82
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? King

2. Who do you share it with? Stargazingboi and a pack of wild dogs. Don't ask where the little one sleeps.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Clean ones.

4. How often do you change your sheets? once a week if it isnt needed sooner.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 6-8...I really can't recall.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) the last two I bought were memory foam.

7. What position do you sleep in? lots of positions. snuggled up is my favorite.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? um...11pm.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? read, watch movies, talk, laugh, sing, tease, cry, shop via internet...

10. Do you have a headboard? yes

11. What does it look like? iron..kinda retro

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? new bed

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? the left...always.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? not really. I don't like to sleep alone.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 5ish?

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? yes.

17. How old is your mattress? really old.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? a comforter and then I have my fuzzy cheetah blanket.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? freddy or that scary troll that kills people.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? any kind of bug. ew.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote