View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:48 AM   #83
juliebrave

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones

juliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Queen.

2. Who do you share it with? sometimes Gray, a toddler, my sister, occasionally my teenager

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? cotton

4. How often do you change your sheets? once a week-ish

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 2 pillows, a quillo, stuffed owl used as a pillow and a small peanut shaped pillow-like thing

6. What kind of pillows are they? one is tempuredic and the other is....not

7. What position do you sleep in? on either of my sides or my back.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? whenever i am lucky enough to fall asleep

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? read, play phone, read, play laptop, read, play words with friends, read, play tickle the baby

10. Do you have a headboard? i do

11. What does it look like? wood, light brown, Shaker style

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? sheets

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? the side closest to the door, of course

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? no food, no animals that aren't human

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? probably 6

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? not this one...its a tempurpedic

17. How old is your mattress? 3 years-ish

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? various kinds...quilts, and crocheted blankets...I sleep with as many on top of me as I can to make them feel heavy, but not too too hot

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? BUGS! dog poop.. something dead or zombieish...gosh there are so many things! I don't want these things, or food, or legos, or arachnids...lets just keep it clean under there!

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? BUGS! ARACHNIDS! (other people)
juliebrave is offline   Reply With Quote