View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #23
Tovah

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Tovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST Reputation

Harry: Well how does it work?

Sally: I don't know but not this way.

Harry: Well, how about this way? I love that you get cold when it's seventy one degrees out, I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich, I love that you get a little crinkle above you nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts, I love that after I spend a day with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Years Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of the life to start as soon as possible.

Sally: (crying) You see, that is just like you Harry. You say things like that and you make it impossible for me to hate you. And I hate you Harry... I really hate you.

(He grins at her, and through her tears, she smiles back)
(They kiss)
Tovah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tovah For This Useful Post: