Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Work—I’m finally home and relaxing. They wore me out. I’ve been up since midnight and have been working since 6am. Today I’ve been exhausted, grumpy, and obstinate—but I met the deadline.

A high-level manager asked me something for the third time in two days and I snapped. It was a small but noticeable snap—done in the presence of someone else. We’ve bumped heads in the past and she has a rep for being rude and nasty, though she wasn’t rude nor nasty with me today. She was just annoying at the wrong time. I’m not too concerned, but I’ll need to tell my manager.

And, I’ve been pigging out for a few days—it’s been delicious. Today I had a burger and fries and this morning it was donut sticks. Last night it was pizza. Tonight’s dinner will be a couple of vodka gimlets and some purple urkle.

I think I’ve gained 2 or 3 lbs., but I can live with that.

And I still think about her.

Still, things could be worse.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: