theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Stop talking dirty to me.

Okay, don't stop. Just give me directions.
Now, if you're talking about Makino's (I spelled it wrong before), Gemmie, you gotta go for lunch, because it's the same menu, just less expensive. It'll run you about $20, plus drinks now, I think, but it's well worth it and all you can eat!!

Their web site looks like it may be under construction right now, but the details and addresses of their locations (I usually go to the one on Decatur) can be found here:

http://www.lasvegas.net/Makino-Las-V...ood-Buffet.htm

On another note, I am originally from Savannah, Georgia, and a Southern boy in just about every way. One of my most favorite places to eat is a little seafood joint called "The Crab Trap", located at St. Simon's Island, off the intracoastal waterway, near Brunswick, GA. That place has the best southern fried oysters and batter dipped fries you'd ever hope to put in your mouth!! The tables in the restaurant have holes cut into the middle so you can toss your shrimp tails, crab shells and oyster shells into, as you eat. If you ever get down that way, be sure to stop, as it's a place you'll not want to miss!!!

http://www.thecrabtrapssi.com/about_soliv.html

~Theo~