Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
I have some items I was going to sell on eBay but I am so tired of eBay right now, lol, so I thought maybe someone from my community might want something of mine.

Below is a list of what I have and --> HERE <-- is a link to the pics of everything on my FB (I made a special album just for BFP barter ).

• I have 10 decorative folding knives - each one comes in a plastic display case and there is a picture on each knife and its display case depicting: wolves (I have 2 of these), deer (2), eagles (2), a Native American theme (2), a tractor (1), and a patriotic theme (1). Take one, take a few, take them all - to sell, keep/collect, or give away.
  • I also have a knife with what looks like a dragon skeleton for a handle - it is 9" overall and comes with a plastic display stand.
  • I have 2 bags of diatomeceous earth - each bag is just over 2lbs. I got this to feed my dogs for flea control, but it was difficult feeding it to them since they eat kibble and a couple of them are pretty damn finicky. lol
  • Next is a Champion professional neoprene knee stabilizer with metal hinged bars. It is a XXL that I got from the VA right around the time of my knee surgery last year. It was a size too big for me, but once I took it home and tried to wear it, the VA wouldnt take it back. The hinges are new because I swapped them out when I got the other knee brace.
  • I also have a shirt I designed for a friend for Pride, but I was sent the wrong size - it is a black t-shirt with "Proud to be a Femme" on it in pink lettering. It's a size small, which the site says is a 30" bust and a 25" length.
  • I also have a Mariners Ichiro jersey that I got as a stadium giveaway (SGA) last summer. They gave away XL jerseys to the first 20K (or whatever) fans and then we all stood in line to swap out for different sizes - I got a XXL.

That's all I got - let me know if anything sounds like something you want to trade for something of yours.

Most of the knives are gone - I have 4 left:
  • One of the wolves
  • Both deer
  • The tractor
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: