View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 09:35 AM   #12239
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I loved mass transit when I lived in Seattle especially with the lack of parking spaces and high cost of parking garages......

T or F You've written to a company to let them know you were dissatisfied with their product/service......
True! Trimet, in particular; but not in the vein of dissatisfaction. I like to write about observations I have pertaining to public safety issues, as well as positive feedback on service given by any staff member. I usually pair both +/- items of interest, when ever I take the time to submit formal opinion on issues of satisfaction/dissatisfaction or when I write about public safety issues.

T or F .... you tend to get your news from an variety of publications and mass media outlets?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote