Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,098 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good luck. I lost my refridgerator and vacuum over the weekend and the cost is killin’ me. I was supposed to have a fridge delivered today but they couldn’t install it because I don’t have a 1/4 inch valve behind the fridge and I’m probably stuck without a fridge for another week.

Time off. I’ve been hustling this year (like everyone else in my department) and some serious time off in November and December is lookin’ good.

The holidays. I get to be with her ... and talk to family for hours and hours. I’m one of the oldest people left in the family and the youngsters indulge me with long phone conversations on birthdays and holidays.

Halloween. I have a love/hate relationship with Halloween, but I’m diggin’ it this year. My work team’s theme is “Fast Food Rejects” and I’m a Zombie Starbucks Barista. I’ve got a cool costume and Annie is doing my makeup. Should be lots of fun.

Life is good.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: