Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Unfortunately mine have not come together in time, and there is no way for them to arrive by the dead line. (we do not have shipping on weekends in my area) My city was hit by a tornado like storm and we were crippled with no power and clean up. I had shredded the paper into pulp to make home made recycled paper, and well Mother Nature and the Goddess just didn't allow it to come together in time for shipping. I apologize. Gemme, I am about to send out a second round of post cards and I will put a few dollars in yours to replace money you spent shipping to me. It was a great project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
1. Gemme----it's over there *points*
2. Breathless
3. Soft*Silver
4. nycfem / Jennifer-------received
5. Cara------received
6. Lyte------received
7. amiyesiam--------received
8. GeorgiaMa'am-------en route

Breathless and Soft, please remember that the 26th is the absolute final deadline. I MUST have your projects in hand on or before that date or you will not be able to participate in any projects for 6 full months. I look forward to seeing what you've come up with!!!! Everyone's so far has been quite lovely.