Old 06-25-2017, 08:33 PM   #6378
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Hi Gemme, FedEx says mine was delivered today at 12:13pm. Please let me know when it's in your hands! Thanks!
It was! I apologize for not updating the thread. I have company and have been distracted. They came and are beautiful! Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
Unfortunately mine have not come together in time, and there is no way for them to arrive by the dead line. (we do not have shipping on weekends in my area) My city was hit by a tornado like storm and we were crippled with no power and clean up. I had shredded the paper into pulp to make home made recycled paper, and well Mother Nature and the Goddess just didn't allow it to come together in time for shipping. I apologize. Gemme, I am about to send out a second round of post cards and I will put a few dollars in yours to replace money you spent shipping to me. It was a great project!

I'm so sorry to hear this, B. I hope no one was hurt.

That leaves Soft's project. I hope it comes in tomorrow!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: