Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Ruffryder, it depends on which poll you are looking at to determine who won the debates as a whole. (I am going to assume you are asking "Who won the debates taking all three Presidential debates into consideration?"

Each poll is targeting different groups. Some are targeted at the undecided voter, another poll is asking "those most likely to vote." Some polls are targeting the "swing states," for example Ohio. Then you should consider who, what network, newservice is conducting the poll? Is it CNN, FOX, MSNBC? They all have their political slant.

I am not an expert. Based on reading the results of the polls, watching the debates and listening and reading the analyst, "talking heads" after the debates, I would say Romney won the first debate, President Obama won the second debate and the third debate was pretty much a toss up. I think the President did a better job in the final debate but my bias is Democrat.

In the polls right now they are running very close. The polls I have seen have only a .5 - 1 point difference. As for all the Romney sings in Florida. That should not be a big surprise. Florida is a Red state. Meaning more registered Republicans then Democrats and they vote. Also, if they are independents, they tend to vote more conservative, States Rights, Libertarian. Which when left choosing between Republican or Dem, the Republican gets the vote. Hope this helps.
The big one to watch is Ohio. If Romney doesn't carry Ohio, he doesn't get to be president. It's not that it is mathematically impossible for him to win without Ohio but there's no smooth path for him if he doesn't. He'd have to basically run the table in every other swing state and that isn't happening.

Cheers
Aj

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post: