Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
My original thought was that Warren was doing well until she announced her policy - that is, eliminating choice for health care, and how she would finance it. That just won't wash for a large majority of Americans. After keeping an eye on polls and watching news, it still seems that that is the case. I wonder if it is possible now for Warren to backtrack and change her mind on that. It just seems so strange to me that these candidates seem to be entirely locked in their positions. Doesn't anyone talk to them and advise them that they might lose 'cause they won't budge on their positions? I mean, doesn't anyone worry enough that Trump might win a second term, unless some candidate rises to the top against him that is willing to understand that most Americans who vote Democrat have a moderate bent?

Pete is doing well 'cause of his "centrist"/moderate viewpoint and this appeals to many Americans, and this is also why Biden is still ahead in the polls (I still don't trust Pete).
Warren lost me with her waffling on Medicare for All. I switched my monthly donation from her to Castro. At this point i am only donating to Castro and Sanders.