View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #22
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vapahhh!

To vape, or not to vape, that is the question...And yes, I vape!!! I started about 6 months ago.

I use the eGo-T Joyetech tank system. It's pretty cool having more than one tank. I bought different color tanks: red, yellow, blue and purple. You can find these at: www.joyetech.com

I love this contraption and feel as though I'm smoking out of this bad ass thing somewhat of a pipe (which doesn't resemble a pipe at all) but it's also about oral fixation with me. Between the color tanks and the tips that also resemble that of a larger type tiparillo...Me likey....

I tried the nicotine based liquid (also found at the joyetech website) but found it was too strong even with the lowest dosage of nicotine in it. I noticed after 2 days or so it started to hurt when I would regularly breathe in. I was disappointed because I was really diggin' vaping and I ended up stopping because of that.

After researching many liquids I came across a website: www.altcig.com and saw that they have water based E-liquid vapor (without nicotine) even better! There were many flavors to choose from and the flavors have customer reviews which are very helpful.

I have a wicked sweet tooth and found the E-liquid Candy category...OMFG I'm in heaven!!

If anyone is interested in the tank system, I highly recommend going to the joytech website that I noted above.

For the liquids I HIGHLY recommend www.altcig.com.

Also, The people are very cool to deal with at Alt Cig. When you order the liquid(s) they also send you a complimentary "gift" which is neatly wrapped in a small plastic bag with a label that reads "a gift for you Vape happy " which they include a random liquid flavor just for doing business with them whether you purchase big or small. They also sign their names to the invoice and thank you for your business. I find this to be great customer service and if you have specific questions, you are free to email the establishment and they pleasantly get back to you right away.

Ok, now here are the flavors that I have: Ripe Strawberry (MY FAVORITE!!!!) The others I purchased but have not tried as of yet are: Jolly Watermelon (being the watermelon jolly rancher addict that I am), Sweet Tangerine, and Top of the Muffin Blueberry.

I can't wait to try these flavors, but am so happy with vaping the Strawberry at this time.

I'm off to indulge in my strawberry aromatic, Vape system!!

Happy Vaping Folks!

-Scorp-
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post: