sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoyed the half time performance. Let's face it, they can't get Prince every year and he was by far the best half time performer ever. Janet Jackson was awesome too - and I'm not even talking about the 'wardrobe malfunction'.

I thought there were a lot of funny commercials. My fav was the Bridgestone commercial with the beaver. The beaver cuts a tree down and is in the middle of the road when a guy comes up on him and slams on his brakes to keep from hitting him. So then the guy is driving down the same road again and a huge tree falls in front of his car. Again he slams on his brakes. When he gets out he sees that if the tree hadn't of fallen he would have been swept away by a flooding river that took the bridge out. He looks over to see the beaver who thumps his chest and then points at the guy - kindly like saying we're even. I thought it was great I even remember that it was for Bridgestone and while I might remember the commercial I rarely remember who it was for lol

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post: