View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #23
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

This is a great thread idea

Ok here goes *deep breath*

1) I tend to shut down when I am hurt. It is me defense mechanism. It is as if though I go into somewhat of a survival mode. Before that moment, I am 100% open, the second I get hurt, it is like a light switch. It is incredibly difficult for me to get back to normal.

2) I work too much! I mean really! I take on too and neglect myself. I have to work hard at making time for me. My past relationships have suffered some because of this. Learning how to actually leave work at a decent hour, and accept that the work will be there in the morning.

3) Forgiving is easy....forgetting has always been quite hard for me.

4) I am my toughest critic. I beat myself up for so much.

5) somedays I feel fierce and beautiful...most days, I don't even like to look at pictures of myself. I struggle with my self esteem.

6) I can be a cynic.

This is just to start....I will be back!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: