Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I absolutely love beer. Especially in the summer, there is nothing that compares to an ice cold beer. I use to keep a cooler full of ice and beer on the porch all summer long. The thing is in summer I sweat like a mule so I can drink about as much beer as I want to and not get a buzz. I don't care for the buzz anyway but I love the taste of beer. My pick of the litter is Coors Lite and Michelob Lite.

Sadly I have become allergic to something in the beer, maybe hops or something I don't know what so I don't drink beer anymore.
Hey Blade. While I have never tried any of the following you might want to see if any are available in your area. Let us know if any are and you can be are Gluten Free Beer Critic :-).

http://www.wheat-free.org/wheat-gluten-free-beer.html