View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 03:40 PM   #31
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chained Daisy View Post
Runner I think this comment is very mean spirited.

This is the `General Butch Appreciation` thread so yes I do believe posts can be taken and are indeed meant to be taken as a compliment to all Butches, so long as the Butch reading it feels it fits comfortably with their own particular brand/fit of being on the Butch spectrum.

<snip>
Indeed.

I'm not sure where the whole "earning respect" comment came from, but I think such sentiments are unnecessary and do not add to the overall aim of the thread.

For clarification purposes, I started this thread as a way to show a general appreciation for all butches (yes, all) and to have a place to inject a bit of butch/femme specificity and also positivity into this space. If someone sees themselves or a loved one in one of the posts, that's great! That's what it's here for. If not, no problem, but if that's the case, then there are other threads to choose from. I do not appreciate the snark directed at other thread participants.

If we could keep things on topic and not make it personal, that would be lovely.

Thanks!