Old 07-06-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
intrigue_in916

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine Lesbian Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
just dont refer to me as a 'YOU PEOPLE' or say'HEY YOU' to me
Relationship Status:
single

intrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
The list is so long I do not know where to start. So I'll try to narrow it down to my top 5.

Cinnamon Rolls! OMG they are the size of a mini card door! If you don't want to stand in line you have to get there bright and early.

Corn on the cob! They dip this huge sweet ear of roasted corn into a vat of melted butter. I do believe this is the only thing that comes close to being better than wild sex. (Just Kidding)

12" Corn Dog, Ok! This dog is the bomb, especially with ice cold yellow mustard slathered all over. Geeze, this to may rank right up there with the Corn!

Funnel Cake! Yummy, this fair favorite is so much fun to eat with your partner, trying to see which one can get the most powdered sugar on the other. And what better reason to lick your fingers in public!

Fresh Squeezed Lemonade! Nothing quenches your thirst better than a tall cool glass of this ice cold beverage! We are lucky this drink is available in one of those foot long tubes so you savor the great taste for several seconds. :-
What's your fav?
I second or third the CORN DOG !and wash it down with FRESH SQUEEZZZZD LEMONADE

Intriguinglyours
intrigue_in916 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intrigue_in916 For This Useful Post: