View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #25
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

I panic. Over silly things, usually. It's definitely better today then it was even a year ago, but I still panic sometimes.

I'm occasionally impatient. I've gotten a little better at letting the universe unfold as it's meant to. Every so often though, I still just want to "make something happen right now."

I've gotten angry twice this year. Next year, I will go the whole year without anger. I'm looking forward to it. Letting go of anger has been so rewarding.

I'm super duper, ridiculously, painfully shy. I love to talk to strangers and meet new people, but I almost can't unless they talk to me first. And heaven forbid it's someone I'm attracted to - before I speak to them, my chest feels like it's going to explode. I don't know how to work on this other than to push through it and talk to people whenever I can.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post: