Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Harry Reid, Sen E. Warren (...)

I got home tonight and while surfing today's top headline news in politics, I read about Harry Reid making the case for getting rid of the 'fillibuster' and how Senator Elizabeth Warren is backing that idea with all the strength she can- politically.

Those 'tightey-whitey' GOP senators who have been strangling the heck out of any last ounce or shred of credibility in how they want ppl to think they are putting the will of the people first? I hope that they will RUE the DAY when they lose their chairs in the Senate because I don't think they've ever put the will of the people first. They keep putting their own self interests ahead of the greater good of the American public.

How anyone cannot see the racist practices employed by the GOP and their henchmen, and monster in the WH, is beyond me.

Meanwhile, the economy is on the brink of something far worse than the recession of 2008 and the GOP keeps shredding policy (s) that protects the most vulnerable of the American population and immigrants, and policy that is there for the sake of e v e r y o n e.

*Tick Tock, Tick Tock*

Super grateful tonight for those who are working on behalf of the people, The Democrats.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: