Old 01-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #78
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl View Post
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]

but if i could afford ed hardy...

i'd own a pair in a heartbeat.

Hippiegirl,,
4 times a year Nordstrum Rack has a "shoe sale" i picked up some ed hardy's for 10 dollars honey... gucci sneakers...coach tennis shoes,,,oh i could go on for ever,,,,about the mens dept..even picked up some nice hemp shoes as well
now womens shoe department goes up to womens 13... no joke...and my diva's have come home with every thing without putting me into total bankruptcy....and yes they have come home with ed hardy's and all other sorts of wonderful shoes....

There should be one in a few months ...king of prussia, pa nordstram rack (the fancy name for their outlet shop ) I think a "shoe Day" as opposed to a Slut night might be a fun gathering......