View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 11:57 AM   #14
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread! I can't be definitive on my Cersei prediction (mostly because I love the uncertainty of all possibilities) but I think it will be Jaime or The Mountain; I'm not ruling out Sansa though. Cersei's ordered Jaime to be killed if he returns and I don't know why Sansa would leave Winterfell to travel south but there has been much in this series I didn't see coming. What the hell is The Mountain now anyway, a zombie? I don't trust his blind allegiance to Cersei's safety.

I think Varys will live to see the final outcome, but I do think Jon will kill Daenarys when she flips into the justice-driven madness that I think is her fate. Will Jon survive? I can see him dying once he's fulfilled his purpose of being brought back to life by saving the kingdoms from Dany. If this were to happen, who would take the throne? I don't know! Tyrion? I don't see Gendry sitting there. Sansa? No idea how!

After the Battle of Winterfell, I question the GoT philosophy that any big name can die. Cersei must and I believe Daenarys will, but to wipe out the majority of the cast with just 3 episodes to go would be overwhelming unimaginable to me. That being said, I've read that there's an episode still to come that's even bigger than the one we just saw. I love this show!!
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post: