View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #107
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexri View Post
Just got back from putting Miss Amber to sleep at the vet's office. She had lost over a pound in a month. She was still eating, but not more than a tablespoon at once. She was missing the litter box every day. She was going into hiding mode and she was having trouble controlling her hind legs. Could she have hung on a couple more days or weeks? Yeah. But there would have been really bad days along with the good days. I still feel like crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Paco did his best to console Alexri today, wedging between the two of us on the couch. He's a good cat.

He just needs to stop trying to eat me.

I'm so sorry about Miss Amber, it sounds like Paco is staying right where he's needed most.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: