How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I'm all for banning some guns and taking away some—couldn't happen soon enough for me.

And, I really like this commercial. It underlines what we find important (i.e., colorful school supplies) and what we choose to ignore (the gun violence our children face in school). Shame on us.

Hoping the ad agency or creative team that put this together wins some awards.
There are definitely guns (which I’ve stated long ago in other threads) that belong no where. I believe this to be true even as an Army Vet.
I personally found no importance in the school supplies but wondered only at first what was going on with that. (Basing this off of the fact Gemme gave a trigger warning)
I found myself thinking about the mother who received the text from the young girl at the end of the video. Imagining how it would have felt after finding out why she received it.
Thank you both for responding I appreciate it.