Old 12-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

What I really need to know is, what is a whizzit? Should I have one? Do I need one to be in the "in" crowd? Are there butch whizzits and femme whizzits? In what colors do said whizzits come? Damn it, Queerbay needs to open so I can have a whizzit too!!

Also, see the item in your post in red below:

"As a seller, you have many options to sell. You can set up an auction, and allow people bid on your item OR you can set up an auction with a "Buy it Now" option. The "Buy it Now" option is like a straight sale, the person simply pays the price you ask for and it is automatically sold! You also have the option of using BOTH the "Auction" AND the "Buy it Now". This will let people bid on an item OR let someone buy it outright if they are willing to pay your asking price."

I really want to know how we have a "straight" sale on "queer"bay!

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mindy For This Useful Post: