cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Guess I was a bit worried in the office. He told me the WPATH documentation he needed before going any further. You wrote that it concerned you when he seemed unfamiliar with WPATH. Please explain.

Didn't ask the questions you recommended, He seemed reluctant to discuss it any more in depth before receiving the WPATH and other medical records? Will print out the list for Jan. visit. Do many plastic surgeons take telephone questions?

You mentioned that you were familiar with other medical centers. I live in NY way up near Montreal, Canada. The closest large US cities are Burlington Vermont (3 hrs.) and Albany New York (5-6 hrs) . Yes, I truly live in the boondocks of a small dairy town. Don't ask how or why this Chicagoan got stuck here. I'll tell you sometime, if you're curious.

Thanks for all the advice. I'd be lost without it.
Btw, do you know of any trans support groups in either city. We are saving up for Albany, though.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote