Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Hate crimes 2010-2015

A hate crime is any criminal act that is motivated by bias toward a certain group.

Such biases are defined by federal law. They include animosity toward a race or ethnicity, a religious group, a gender identity or sexual orientation, or people with disabilities.

The FBI's Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) gather statistics on hate crimes from local law enforcement agencies throughout the country. This article explores the UCR data on hate crimes for the six most recent years available.

---------------------------------

FBI Hate Crime Data Collection Guidelines
And Training Manual

--------

Interesting stuff.
Thanks for your post, Kobi!

Are you familiar with Real Clear Media Group, based out of Chicago? I like their approach on coverage about an variety of political issues and coverage on, in particular, hate crimes.

Here's a link to an recent report about hate crime, available on their website.....title of article is:

What Stats Tell Us About Hate Crimes
http://www.realclearpolicy.com/artic...te_crimes.html

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: