How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post

As for me I was on the treadmill yesterday for 30 minutes. When I went on Tuesday I tried to speed up some but it started hurting my bad knee. So I had to slow back down to a little bit faster than tortoise speed. I decided yesterday that if I couldn't be a hare, then I was going to be a mountain goat. I increased my incline every five minutes as a way to give myself a challenge. It went pretty well!

This was my first time at the gym since last Thursday. I had a bad migraine on Sunday that bled over into Monday. And then my tummy was feeling terrible this morning so I decided not to try anything new tonight. But it felt good to be back at the gym.

I also noted a very large gun show going on at the front of the room tonight. I'm not sure what the occasion was but there were a lot more men lifting weights then there were on previous Tuesday nights at 5:30 pm. I was glad to see a few women joining in on the gun show.

Thankfully there was a good episode of Chopped on that I could watch while I worked out. Tonight it was the Teenager Edition which I thought it made it more interesting - they seem very willing to take risks!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post: