How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I walked so much today. Probably for over 3 hours, intermittently.

And all the while, I was listening to all of the songs by Prince on my phone.

When Doves Cry kicked off my exercise pursuit today.

But my walking ended when The Beautiful Ones faded slowly as I was returning to my car, after walking all over the down town area.

It was an Purple Rain kind of day, for me, today.

Calories burned off: Probably a bazillion.
Body pain is off the charts, but I'm okay.
I'm glad you're okay and I have to tell you that Purple Rain the album always makes me think of learning how to drive stick shift. I listened to that album all the time in my car when I was sixteen. We had this huge hill that I was always getting stuck at a stoplight on and I was always praying that I could get it to go into first without backing into the person behind me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
Nothing to report at this moment (well, 100 steps on my stepper, but the day is far from over yet!), but I'm committing to try to do at least 300 steps on my stepper, 3 short sessions with my light dumbells and one Pilates session each day, from today onwards.
Yay Esme! Glad you're sharing your progress with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Yesterday we did a lot of deep cleaning and I'm still sore from that but when J (oldest son's gf) comes over today I'm going to walk up and down the stairs until I start to feel winded and then call it a day.
You know there's another option... Instead of doing the stairs you can come clean my place. Actually I think that's an awesome at home workout!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As for me I worked out last night at the gym and did the treadmill again. I decided to try adding 5 minutes to my routine and continued on with my mountain goat theme. The only downside was that I saw the first couple of minutes of the next chopped show and got hooked and wanted to stay to watch it. But there's no way I could have done a whole nother hour on the treadmill cuz my legs were noodly already! There was a gun show going on again at the gym so maybe everybody's just back from vacation. I have also figured out that I have a favorite treadmill which I was surprised to discover. I feel like I would like to put my name on it but I suppose that's not allowed.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post: