☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I'm almost graduated from University and I'm not getting any full-time, permanent jobs at the moment in my field, and I can't live off the temp./part-time jobs.

What kind of jobs/careers do you guys have?
(If you went to college/univeristy), did you get a job in your field? Or did you go a completely different route?
I am finishing up my last class currently to get my Associates in Administrative Assistance, and am looking at a certificate in Human Resources.

I am a Front Desk Coordinator at a public accounting firm in SF. General tasks are handling phone calls, greeting guests, ordering and stocking kitchen and office supplies, distributing mail. We're a small firm - 80 employees - so I also assist with a lot of other tasks... Mostly being right-hand to our HR Manager and collaborating on office tasks with our Office Coordinator.

Always learning new skills, expanding current ones and helping anyone who asks - I love my job I am well compensated and often joke I am a glorified envelope stuffer come end-of-month billing.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: