How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Toughy;553336]How do you know they visit your page every day? Just because June's name is there every day does not mean Juney has visited every day. 10 more people would have to visit after June's last visit to kick her name off.

I find this thread to be rather amusing....great way to make someone think you have a secret crush or are a stalker. Maybe someone enjoyed reading something and want to go back and reread the post. Perhaps they hit the wrong button. I do not get paranoid, curious maybe, but secret crush....that is very flattering. And I believe it does take a while for the name of the person who visited to go off your page, especially if it is someone else entirely that visits your page a lot, may take longer than 10 visits for the person you think is visiting your page to get bumped off.