View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #2023
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

-- Took pup on short ride while I dropped off absolutely ancient electronics for recycling.

-- Filled all but two flower containers with multi-colored Pansies as it's still too early, and the soil is not yet friable, to add color to the landscaping. What a visual relief to have some color after the drab and recalcitrant winter weather we've had this "Spring"!

Once the weather truly stays warm (for more than a day) I will plant two container herb cutting gardens for cooking/kitchen use.

-- Swept up detritus around fence by alley.

-- Brought out and connected garden hoses.

-- Plotted scheme for dividing and transplanting various plants in flower beds.

-- Took bike to nearby auto repair shop to get tires inflated and ended up on spontaneous 4-mike bike ride through various parks in this gorgeous, sunny weather. Great feeling how the gym workouts on stationary bike have paid off. The ride was easy-peasy even against the wind.

-- Fought off the urge to get a new puppy... sheesh, this time of year there are sooooo many people out walking/training with their adorable puppies that it's tempting to get one!

-- Resting now before tackling a minor woodworking project (which will also involve a table saw).

-- Planning on a very long walk with the pup early this evening - she deserves it.

-- Then for dinner a because I dare say that I deserve it. Maybe a tonight...
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post: