View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #203
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The late football player, Walter Payton, once said, "Tomorrow is not promised to anyone." And, for quite some time it certainly was not to be promised for Kristin.

In her typical fashion, she energetically set about a series of final acts she considered essential to her peace of mind. She wanted nothing else except to take care of the people in her life she loved, and she courageously accomplished that.

During her own trial enduring chemotherapy, she managed cheerful phone calls to others facing their own challenges. When she made her decision to not endure yet another series of chemotherapy, her manner of communicating this was as graceful as I have ever heard.

She loved Mike. She loved her daughters. She loved this site. She loved many people here.

She was a wonderful friend to me and I love her and I will miss her.

Last edited by Butterbean; 03-29-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post: