Old 11-20-2009, 04:21 AM   #63
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

This is a fascinating read, thank you for coming up with this unique idea Waldo.

Let's see: Itty Bitty Fem

It kinda feels like Four Score and Seven Years Ago, however, since I'm only a mere youngster . . .

Part 1: Long before the internet, I had a relatively large group of lesbian friends, several others shared my given name, Donna. The confusion led to nicknames - Officer, Esquire, Doc, Big (Donna), and Little (Donna). (Big & Little were actually a couple) That left me, who was shorter and more petite in frame than Little, hence Itty Bitty, which eventually became Itty. From there, it went down hill for a short period of time when they began to refer to me as "Its" or "The Its" (Pretty please, do NOT use that phrase, made me feel like Cousin It from the Adams Family)

Once I discovered the internet, Itty Bitty had already become a comfortable fit so I went for that.

Part 2: Sitting in front of a brand new computer, anxious to begin, I did not realize AOL dictated the name you select will forever remain the user owner name. "Itty Bitty" had already been assigned so I had to add something else. I had yet to embrace the B-F Dynamics therefore, "Fem" did not identify me as "Femme", it actually was a gender identification,
Female = "Fem" Wha-lah, I had a screen name, IttyBittyFem.

Gorilla Glue must have been present at the time my friends began using the name Itty. To this day, when around my friends, my own two sisters will refer to me as Itty during a conversation. The name has truly stuck!

By the way, Little and I still play Golf together, (when I have no broken bones that is) a great twosome since we're both Lefties and short in stature. Little LOVES using my Driver on par 5's. !
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote