The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
I just scheduled an hour massage (my health plan covers them, and I need to take advantage!).

The place where I get them is at my gym, so maybe I'll bring some workout clothes...or at least my bathing suit and go for a swim...that used to help!

This time of year is the craziest for me at work...I have to start taking better care of myself.

I miss my massages. I used to get them regularly in Toronto (once every two weeks) for nearly 3 years. I was also lucky in that my insurance covered about 50% of all my yearly massages so that helped a lot. I may take some time, on in L.A., to find a decent but trans friendly massage therapy to help me relieve some neck and back soreness (where all my stress goes).

Thankfully, I took care of a fair amount of stress by paying down nearly 70% of all my debt. I now have to take care to not let it increase again (I'm seriously contemplating canceling one or both of my remaining cards that I still owe on).

Right now, my main way of dealing with stress is to find quietness. I've found that living in NY my stress has increased, a lot (IMO) due to noise pollution.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post: