gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default All Things Vintage & Old-fashioned

After searching, I couldn't find a general thread for lovers of all things vintage, so here it is.

Since "vintage" is commonly such a broad topic these days, I figured this could include a love for any of the following:

~ Bygone eras (Victorian, 1950s, etc.)
~ Retro/vintage/vintage appropriate fashions (cars, shoes, clothes, houses, etc.)
~ Art, design, decor, photography
~ Music, books, film
~ Old-fashioned relationship dynamics, values, lifestyle
~ Old-fashioned recipes & foods
~ Crafts & projects
~ Trinkets

Literally anything that evokes nostalgia or a passion for admiring, preserving & remembering older styles & times. I guess I would like to keep the focus on mostly pre-1990s.

So, if you're like me and have this affinity for things of the past, what are some of your favorites?

To start here are a few of mine:

Victorian to 50s typography & graphic design:

50s household styles & dynamics:

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post: