How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
When I do speak up as a butch woman there seems to be some hostility from a few and a general uneasiness amongst more than a few. That is how it seems to me. It does not come from one specific gender identity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
When I have spoken up, there does seem to be animosity tossed at me and I have felt silenced. I have often seen it happen to others and it's not just from one particular ID either. It's just too damn sad it happens. I hate infighting and I think it's just fucked up it happens. I tend not to engage in it anymore, it's pointless because no one can hear you but your own damn ears.
When you do feel dissed does it seem to be coming from an entire group, one particular ID... or is it like the mostly individuals from scattered ID's?

Bull I guess you already answered that.

I guess my main thing is I feel like entire groups are being thrown under the bus for the sins of a few. Instead of addressing the offensive posts, or individuals by quoting and responding to them directly... it's being blamed on the entirety of the ID.

Maybe we could heat things up a lot less if we addressed people instead of entire groups on that.

We are all people here, all different upbringings, cultures and history and my ID doesn't define my heart, soul or beliefs...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post: