cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post

I moved from Logan Square when the drive bys were right next to my coach house. I reside in Bartlett right now, but my friend is putting her town house on the market in the next month or 2 after being in it 24 years. Bartlett is a wonderful town to live in. I'm a 3 block walk to to the Metra train that goes downtown. I believe I'm heading out to Minneapolis for the next year and a half. If you choose WI, look in Milwaukee. Amtrak is a 90 minute ride to Chicago.
The last time we lived in the MW was in Milwaukee. It's a nice city. Last place was in Brown Deer (western Milw 'burb). Both of us miss the Midwest. We're thinking hard about Milwaukee.

That Amtrak, oh yeah. Remember taking the train up from Chgo when going for my boards in 1983. That train and I are besties.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: