Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I'm enjoying following Andy Yang. He was one of my brother's closest friends growing up and he was a regular at our dinner table. We are friends on facebook and I get to see pictures of him doing goofy things with his family and keeping it real. Not saying he has my vote, but, he's a good guy and I like his approach. Pretty sure my mom is going to vote for him because we know my brother would have.
One of my staff is ALL IN for Yang but she quit listening at "a thousand bucks a month for everyone"

The thing about Yang is he has most of the right beliefs, but that thousand bucks is also his entire climate change plan. You're supposed to use the money to "move to higher ground."

I do think planning for an orderly mass migration should be on the table. We SHOULD change our behavior in an effort to keep more places inhabitable, but humans are famous for leaving projects until the night before they are due