Old 02-06-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default While You Are There

You should try to check out some of the little shops. There used to be this great coffee shop up in Waukegan that had amatuer nights of spoken poetry, folk music etc...They had good stuff to eat and drink yumm There was a joining store same owner where they sold insense and New Age stuff and Books. I bet its prolly gone by now.... but I bet there's a ton of them around for every niche you might have. they aren't just about the Blues and art museums tho I love that too! Just wanted to say that you are in a cultural heart so you shouldn't be shy about sight seeing! Chicago is by far my second fav city in this country, second to only Dallas Tx my Childhood Home of course.