Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Transgendered Furry Slave

Ok! I have to admit I had never heard of this identity until my brother-in-law brought his girlfriend over and introduced her to us. She identifies as a Transgendered Furry Slave!

I'll cut to the chase and just say it. It's bugging the living hell out of Red and myself. Not because her brother is into this but because he is pushing his 12 year old son to accept this without any questions. The poor kid is in the middle of full blown puberty and is having a huge problem with all of this. The furry wears a tale in public and the slave collar with a huge lock. The brother wears the key to the lock around his neck. It's embarrassing poor Nick and he doesn't want to go anywhere with his dad and the furry in public.

I do not want to offend anyone but seriously, why should a child be forced to deal with this. Our hands are tied and Red is seriously upset and I haven't a clue what to do.

The furry also has drama issues that are way beyond my tolerance zone! She claims to suffer from major fainting spells due to an head injury as a child, which I won't question the truth of this matter, however her fainting spell in the middle of our party last night was more than overboard for me. It was at best the worst rendition of a silent movie faint I have ever seen, oh but the lit cigarette never left her hand. The brother ran to her rescue brought her inside and well the rest is just more BS.

My question is how would any of you handle this situation?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: