Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
I think his mom should know. I think Red should tell her brother he as a certain amount of time to tell Nick's mom what is going on or she is going to tell him. I think her biggest fear right now is not getting to see Nick!

Thanks for everyone's great advice.
Personally, I don't think he should be given a warning. I'd just call the mom and tell her. If you wanted to see your nephew then I'd just call the mom and ask if you could see him, I'm sure she'd respect ya'll more for coming straight to her with the info and would allow ya'll to see him because she would know ya'll had his best interests at heart. No child should be subjected to their parents/caregivers kink and sexual fetishes, it is abusive at best. A child should not have their sexual identities shaped by their parents, this is something a child should explore and define for themselves just like we all did.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post: