Old 03-25-2014, 09:11 AM   #17
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Hi ya

Hopefully this will kickstart this thread again.

I'm 57, will be 58 in just a couple of months. I'm sick right now so being a bit depressed, but 57 beats the hell outa being dead... a condition I've come far too close to, far too many times. I'm a little slower, and my joints sound like a bowl of Rice Crispies in the mornings, and I look 10 yrs older than I am-which is what 40 yrs of smoking will get you. I finally managed to quit, it'll be 6 yrs this May. It's improved my health, but didn't do a damned thing about the looks. 'Fraid that's permanent. sigh...

I've gotten to be an old grump, something I need to work on. I hated people like that when I was young and really do NOT want to be one now I'm old.

What was this thread about again? lol
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post: