View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 04:10 PM   #311
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I once went swimming in the fish tank at Marineland, the one where they used to film underwater movies. There was a Moray eel in the tank, but he was very shy (thank goodness!). The skates were cute - they had their little fins poking out of the water like sharks. The OMG! moment was when I turned around and realized a school of grouper were heading right for me! (but they just parted and went right around me, and kept on going.) One of the most fun parts was when I was sitting on the side, and little kids kept asking me, "How did you get them to let you in there?" (I was clearly not an employee - I had my flowery swimsuit on, not a diving suit.)
Now you know you cannot just leave us hanging here....what is the rest of the story???
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: