Old 06-12-2010, 03:03 AM   #55
CamBAMF

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Single

CamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Hey thanks

Hey everyone,

I actually came to look at this thread to see the responses. I'm a FTM, and WAS pretty convince that only girls who are totally unstable would ever consider dating a trans-man. Since coming out trans, I have had 4 girl friends. 3 of which tried to make me stop transitioning by threatening to leave (even though they knew what I was before we began dating), and 1 who was okay with it but was very unstable herself. I had one hook up who basically said she loved my personality, but she was a lesbian and I was a boy- and she didn't want a boyfriend. It sucked majorly. So I've been single for a year now, and I pretty much gave up on the idea of love, marriage, family, etc.

Anyway, I just want to Thank everyone for there responses. You have no idea what it mean to me personally that this thread even exsists, and that there are people out there who actually care about a person rather then what they call themselves or how thier body looks. Maybe there is hope after all.

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...rs20de20-1.jpg

~Logic will get you from A to B but Imagination will take you Everywhere~
CamBAMF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CamBAMF For This Useful Post: