View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 11:41 PM   #1085
Plaidandroses

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda sparkly kinda sporty...I like a little shimmer gloss with my undercut :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her/hers

Plaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Summer Everyone!

Hi all, new here, can't sleep so I thought I'd post an intro. (five minutes go by...um...now what?) Ok, how about stuff I like: my dogs (yes, I'm a cliché), live music, Pipsticks, reading, traveling when I get the chance, a cup of good French roast coffee with exactly two brown sugar cubes, various Netflix binges, and spending maaayybe a little too much on clothes.

Something weird about me: I don't really like chocolate. It's ok I guess but I just don't get why it's such a big deal. If you can't be my friend now I understand... ;D

I'm not quite butch but I'm not exactly femme either... or maybe I'm both, I don't know. Let's just say, if I won the lottery I'd be spending a lot of time in Sephora AND Home Depot.

Oh and I have the BEST and sweetest and cutest girl. She's like me, somewhere in between. Nothing wrong with the butch/femme dynamic at all! We just found a slightly different spot on the continuum and it works for us.

Anyway, hello! Happy almost July!
Plaidandroses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Plaidandroses For This Useful Post: