Old 08-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation
Default Generation X Break Ups

I know there's probably a thread about this outside of the 30 and under, but break ups for our generation have changed drastically from the older crowds. There's no more sincere dinner and adult talking it out, our generation has little caring for expressing our feelings in the right way, writing letters, facebook messages, and text messages to break up with someone is just so wrong. My very first girlfriend decided to cheat on me for a week and then text message me a break up note while I was in the middle of class in high school. I was crushed! And looking back now it was SO immature of her it still gets my blood boiling.

Now I use music to sooth my emotions after a break up, probably one of the worst things I could do, but it helps. I start listening to fuck her music and then slowly turn into I'm a better person music, and then stuff about being independent and sexy girl power music. It's very... therapeutic.

Experiences? Comments? Concerns? How do you deal with a break up at your age, in the generation we're in.
No day but today!"
AlphaDrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post: