Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I typically post a photo or two, so I'm usually recognizable when I meet folks in person. Once I was told that I'm prettier in person, but I tend to doubt that, since I'm only human and so try to post the most flattering of shots. You know...the ones taken from an aerial view!

I've talked to one or two people, and I think there were no surprises. I'm kind of quiet, soft-spoken, but not shy. I probably am more relaxed, with a more evident sense of humor in person. I love talking to others--it's such a different, more personal experience than communicating on line. When I was single and meeting new people, I wanted to speak to prospective dates and partners as soon as possible. It made things more real and less like a game. I spoke to my partner, with whom I've been with now for six years, on the first night we connected (on a dating site). We met in person a week later, even though we each had to drive a couple of hours to meet half way.

In the past, on another site, I was much more active as a poster. When I met some people from that site, they said I was exactly who they expected. I took that as a great compliment because it's important to me to be as genuine as possible. I don't think I portray a full picture of myself on this site, as I've learned to be more protective and careful of what I say and how I say it.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post: